When sustainability thrives, sustainable investors thrive. An approach insurers should consider?
Capital markets investors are in the midst of a sea change, as they face challenges from climate change, the COVID-19 pandemic, and the economic and socio-political environments. As investors have sought to navigate these risks, environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors have become increasingly central to their investment decision-making.
Join this upcoming webinar as our panel of experts discuss the role ESG factors can play and whether responsible investing could lead to long-term financial value in insurance portfolios.
Topics will include:
- What could ESG investment objectives look like for an insurer?
- How is the insurance industry integrating sustainability factors into its asset allocation process?
- Do ESG factors affect risks, profitability, and sustainable long-term growth?
- Which asset classes are most exposed to climate change?
- What practical steps can insurers take to mitigate and monitor investment risks?