2020 has seen unprecedented levels of risk, uncertainty and transformation. How are key sectors and economies responding to ensure future growth? As corporate and state recovery strategies get under way across corporate Europe, this event will explore what lies ahead.
Topics will include:
- Economic overview: where we are today and where we are headed
- M&A and renewed growth opportunities
- Credit and cash in a post-COVID-19 world
- Shareholder activism in a new era for environmental, social and governance expectations
- Looking beyond crisis policy and politics to stimulate economies