Over the past year, the global economy faced an unprecedented string of compounding ESG-related disruptors that have irreversibly shaped how companies do business and, in 2021, these ESG forces will continue to play out on a larger stage. In this webinar, we’ll review S&P Global Ratings’ insights on the top five ESG themes for 2021, as these relate to the Energy Sector. We’ll then host a panel with external speakers focusing on two of these key topics: the growing climate momentum, and the journey towards developing and implementing more standardized and relevant ESG standards in the energy industry, particularly from a credit perspective.
Join our webinar and gain an understanding of:
- S&P Global Ratings 2021 outlook for key ESG topics
- How to access ESG research and stay on top of recent developments
- Panel discussion on two of the key topics:
- The growing climate momentum: tackling climate change and fortifying the green transition
- Standardization of ESG reporting: the need for and the journey toward developing and implementing more standardized and relevant ESG standards