In this webinar, our leveraged finance thought leaders from S&P Global Market Intelligence and LCD detail what already has been a record year in the US leveraged loan and CLO markets, with a focus on M&A/LBOs/private equity, the overall economic picture, and the road ahead for this record-breaking market.
Join us for a discussion of the following topics:
- U.S. Economic outlook, with a focus on inflation, COVID and the potential for rate hikes
- Record-breaking leveraged loan issuance, along with record-low yields
- An unstoppable CLO market, providing unprecedented demand for the loan asset class
- U.S. high yield bond performance/analysis
- What lies ahead? How loan market pros see the next few quarters playing out