Global companies have gone through tremendous change the past several years as a result of market volatility and uncertainty. Heading into 2024, now is the perfect time to step back and evaluate all aspects of your IR program to ensure you are well-positioned for success in the year ahead and beyond.
Our experts from the S&P Global Market Intelligence team for Investor Relations Solutions will discuss a range of critical topics, including how to:
- Build a robust story that connects with investors and maximize the impact of your IR communications (earnings calls, roadshows, conferences, investor days).
- Leverage data to measure the impact of your program and demonstrate ROI to your executive team and Board of Directors.
- Evaluate your capital allocation strategy and decide between reinvestment, dividends, share repurchase, and inorganic growth.
- Ensure that you are implementing best practices around ESG/Sustainability messaging, reporting, and benchmarking.
- Monitor for shareholder activism and prepare for the potential of an activist campaign in your stock.
- Understand how investors and IR teams are thinking about A.I. now and in the future.
Please join our panel on October 4th to hear them discuss these topics and more and to field your live questions.