Navigate economic volatility and industry challenges with our useful 2-1/2 day training seminar, Principles of Valuation in the Power Sector, which includes a Renewable Energy Valuation Workshop.
This is a comprehensive introduction to the essential concepts and methodologies needed for valuations of assets and power generators. Unlike generalized valuation programs, you will be focused exclusively on the power sector and learn from an accomplished practitioner with over 25 years of experience valuing hundreds of plants and utilities.
As an attendee, you will:
- Learn how to value individual power plants (including renewable assets) and whole companies
- Be able to identify valuation frameworks, specific and practical to the US power sector
- Understand value drivers for utilities and individual power plants
- Gain skills needed to confidently perform due diligence of valuation assumptions
- Walk away with models and techniques that have direct application to the power sector
This program is designed for:
- Finance, investor relations, or corporate strategy/development professionals at power or gas companies
- Professionals in investment banking, project finance, asset management, hedge funds, or equity/ fixed income research
- Consultants, accountants and lawyers who advise power and gas clients
- Industry regulators
- Current and potential investors, suppliers, or professionals looking for an understanding of how Wall Street analyzes the power and gas sector and the fundamentals that bear on their analyses
Attend our optional Renewable Energy Valuation Workshop on June 21.
Learn about key financial topics and specific tactics for computing ROE more effectively in the renewable space. This workshop is valuable for anyone involved in renewables, including utilities analysts, renewables developers, investment banking analysts, and modelers.
Join us on June 19-21, 2018, with Optional Renewable Energy Valuation Workshop on June 21, Chicago, IL
This event is available only as in-house training. To inquire about scheduling a training session for your team, contact Brian Hodges at Brian.Hodges@spglobal.com.