This feature rounds up recent commercial property news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* Healthcare real estate investment trust Senior Housing Properties Trust paid roughly $91.2 million in January to purchase three buildings totaling about 400,000 square feet in Kansas, Missouri and California.
In November 2017, the company agreed to acquire a 135,000-square-foot building in Virginia for about $22.8 million, with closing expected by the end of the 2018 first quarter. In December 2017, Senior Housing bought a 136,000-square-foot building in Virginia for approximately $15.6 million.
* Real estate investment and management company LBA Realty acquired three development sites encompassing about 385,000 square feet at 54-15, 55-15 and 56-19 Grand Ave. in Maspeth, N.Y., for $72 million, The Real Deal reported, citing property records.
* A Trilogy Real Estate Group affiliate sold the 375-unit Parkway apartment complex at 13905 Chestnut Dr. in Eden Prairie, Minn., to FPA Multifamily in a $61 million transaction, the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal reported, citing a certificate of real estate value.
* Industrial REIT Terreno Realty Corp. sold an industrial property at 1000 Hampton Park Blvd. in Capitol Heights, Md., for about $20.3 million. The property comprises a 44%-leased, 139,000-square-foot industrial distribution building on approximately 7.7 acres.
* Retailer TJ Maxx extended its lease at Empire State Realty Trust Inc.'s building at 250 W. 57th St. in New York and signed for an additional 19,000 square feet, taking its total space at the property to 47,000 square feet, The Real Deal reported.
Report: Kushner seeks to buy out Vornado in JV office tower in NYC
Park Hotels trims portfolio with $317M noncore asset sale
Global Net Lease signs deals to buy $274M worth of assets post-Q4'17
KBS Realty Advisors, Kane Realty sell NC office asset for $127M
Lexington Realty buys 4, sells 8 properties in Q4'17