This feature rounds up venture capital news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* Business software and services marketplace G2 Crowd Inc. attracted $55 million in a series C financing round led by IVP. Emergence Capital Partners and existing investors Accel Partners and Pritzker Group Venture Capital also participated in the round.
* T. Rowe Price Investment Management led the $50 million series C round for premium sustainable footwear brand Allbirds Inc., alongside Fidelity Management & Research Co. and returning investor Tiger Global Management LLC.
* A series A funding round led by Costanoa Venture Capital raised US$16 million in series A financing for Kepler Communications Inc., a Canadian satellite telecommunications company with a focus on in-space connectivity services. Other participants include Deutsche Bahn Digital Ventures GmbH, which served as a strategic investor, and existing investor IA Ventures.
* Qordoba Inc., a UX content management platform, closed an $11.5 million series B funding round led by Aspect Ventures. Upfront Ventures, Rincon Ventures LLC, Broadway Angels and Yelp Inc. co-founder Michael Stoppelman also joined the round.
* Beijing-based cross-border mobile payment company Ksher, also known as The World is Flat Technology Co. Ltd., collected US$10 million in series A financing from Sequoia Capital, China Money Network reported, citing Chinese media reports.
* German fintech startup Penta, which provides digital bank accounts for small and medium-sized businesses, obtained €7 million in a series A round led by Inception Capital SL.
Morningside Venture Capital collects over US$1B for dollar fund
NEXT Investors leads funding round for cloud technology provider Hentsu