2020 was the year of the Special Purpose Acquisition Company, or SPAC, with more than 200 going public last year alone. What accounts for the recent SPAC boom and what can we expect in 2021?
Join us for a complimentary webinar featuring a panel of top investment banking and legal experts with deep experience in the SPAC process who will provide insight into:
- What made 2020 the year of the SPAC
- The key differences between SPACs of the past and those of today
- Why companies looking to go public are choosing SPACs over IPOs
- Potential concerns about the amount of viable targets for new SPACs to pursue in 2021
- How a SPAC differs from the “traditional” workflow for bankers