Join our Chief Business Economist, Chris Williamson and Economist Jingy Pan for our quarterly webinar series and get a timely update on the global economic landscape through the lens of the latest Purchasing Managers' Index™ (PMI) surveys. The PMI™ data provides insight into the health of economies worldwide, with key economic indicators giving you a unique insight on where economies and markets are headed. These findings are derived from surveying over 30,000 companies per month across 40 countries worldwide, accounting for 90% of global GDP.
With the world’s major central banks eager to assess changing economic conditions, December’s PMI data will provide an important assessment of the global economic and business environment.
Join this webinar to:
- Understand what are the latest signs for the US economy after November’s PMIs hinted at ongoing economic resilience into the fourth quarter
- Get the outlook for a recession as risks continue to rise in Europe
- Find out whether inflation pressures continue to moderate, notably in the service sector, and where price pressures remain most stubborn
- Discover what the labour markets are signalling
- Get detailed insight into what the PMI data telling us about the changing pattern of growth, price, and employment trends
- Get an in-depth look at APAC economies, covering the recent trends in China, Japan, Australia, and the ASEAN economies, as well as a closer look at whether India can sustain its recent stand-out performance.