2023 started with encouraging economic growth, notably in consumer-focused services including travel, and tourism, however, recent Purchasing Managers Index® (PMI) data indicates that this tailwind is fading. The elevated cost of living and high interest rates are taking a toll, dampening the economies of Europe and, to a lesser extent, the US. Our economists will explore the business impacts on economies and sectors over the short term, as well as the macroeconomic outlook for a recession, inflation, and implications for central bank policy in the long term. With geopolitical tensions heightening, energy transition concerns, and emerging technological trends also impacting supply chains, our economists use industry data to illustrate what is driving growth across countries and industries to help you prepare for today, and tomorrow.
Join this webinar to:
- Get insight into what the PMI data is telling us about the impact of changing business conditions and challenges in economies across the world in terms of growth, inflation, and how conditions are diverging by sector
- Understand the macroeconomic forecast for a recession in Western Europe and the outlook for other regions
- Discover inflation forecasts and implications for central bank policy
- Find out how financial conditions will change and will the economic outlook brighten again
- Learn what industry data is driving growth across countries and industries, helping strategic planners formalize resource allocation and performance benchmarking goals for 2024