Facing a challenging operating environment, financial institutions are increasingly looking inward toward things they can control – their infrastructure, systems and product offerings. Financial institutions are looking to modernize and use technology to become more efficient and create new products that better serve their existing customers and attract new ones.
Join S&P Global Market Intelligence on Dec. 3 in Charlotte, NC, for an update on those efforts and the broader banking industry; the evolution of digital channels, including digital banking offerings; and the role that fintech plays in driving strategy and M&A.
Hear research focused on the profitability of the U.S. banking industry and the evolution of institutions’ digital banking offerings. And listen to a panel of industry experts that will discuss:
- How banks can use digital channels to drive efficiencies and attract new customers
- How technology, including mobile offerings, has changed the consumer business
- How to implement new digital offerings without disrupting legacy customers
- What pitfalls banks can face when adopting new technologies and partnering with fintech
- The role that M&A can play in technology and fintech investments