Government trends across the globe have been marked by shifts in policy toward establishing greater economic resilience, in several key markets, including supply chain and trade, infrastructure investments, future-proofing the workforce and fostering sustainability.
Join S&P Global Market Intelligence for two dynamic, in-person panel discussions with cross-divisional expertise from Commodity Insights, Ratings, and Market Intelligence. Our expert panels will share key insights on critical policy shifts, cross-sector business challenges, shifts in energy and infrastructure, plus an analysis of the government’s ability to build resilience against foreign and domestic crises.
Attendees of this event will gain insights into the following:
• Macroeconomic trends and outlooks for 2H 2022, sharing early indicators for 2023
• Global impacts on financial sectors, regulatory, and commercial banks
• Russian conflict effects on climate policy, energy infrastructure, and trade
• Brief analysis of policy and business post-pandemic recovery
• Insights on the future of the economic recovery, sustainability trends, and strategies for building resilience