The Bank Executive Leadership Program is designed specifically for bank finance executives who want to develop and expand their skills in strategy, leadership and enterprise financial management. Working with the faculty, you and your peers will examine best practices for leadership and strategy, combined with explorations of the responsibilities you face every day, including risk management, M&A, balance sheet management and capital strategy. But, even the best curriculum is pointless without the right people.
This program is a unique opportunity to engage with a number of the best minds in two closely-related fields – executive leadership and bank financial management – in a collaborative, case-study environment. In addition to the real-world perspective of active practitioners in today's banking industry, you'll also receive premier instruction from key members of the Executive Education team at Darden.
What you'll take away:
- Strategic approaches for defining and executing financial growth plans for your bank
- Best practices for solidly integrating the finance function into your institution's strategic plan
- Best practices in capital management, strategic ALM, enterprise risk management, acquisitions and more
- Leadership skills that ensure you and your finance team are a value-adding group
- Practical toolsets for developing strategy, assessing risk and optimizing organizational structure
- A tight-knit network of peers with whom you've shared a once-in-a-lifetime educational experience
Is the program right for you?
The program is designed for current and rising bank and credit union executives looking to develop and expand their skills in strategy, leadership and/or enterprise financial management. Potential participants should have significant experience and financial responsibilities within banking institutions, such as presidents, COOs, CFOs, controllers, treasurers and senior vice presidents.