The World Economic Forum’s 2020 Global Risks Report demands immediate, collective action to tackle climate change – which is striking harder and more rapidly than expected.
As global markets gear-up for a decade of swift action, we ask, “what’s needed to accelerate progress on climate risk?”
Join S&P Global specialists and industry practitioners to explore key considerations, including:
- How are physical and transitional climate risks changing across regions and through time?
- In what ways could global energy markets power up sustainability?
- How is media coverage of climate change evolving?
- What does an accelerated climate strategy look like for different market participants?
- What’s needed to accelerate progress on global climate goals?