S&P Global Ratings and HSBC will be co-hosting the next installment of a Spotlight On Emerging Markets webinar series.
This webinar will focus on Emerging Markets and ESG. Join an engaging discussion hosted by our Head of Credit Research, Emerging Markets, Jose Perez-Gorozpe, as he leads a panel made up of subject matter specialists from HSBC, S&P Global Ratings and the emerging market investment industry.
Key Discussion Points Include:
- How are emerging markets approaching ESG?
- An evolving ESG regulatory landscape
- Growth potential of the sustainability-linked bond market
- Key principles of investor ESG demand
- Farnam Bidgoli, Head of ESG, HSBC
- Emilia Matei, Investment Analyst, Emerging Market Debt, Aberdeen Standard Investments
- Daniel Alves Maria, Head of Investor Relations and Sustainability, Banco de Brasil
- John Arentz, Head of Treasury, Majid Al Futtaim
Moderator: Jose Perez-Gorozpe, Head of Credit Research, Emerging Markets, S&P Global Ratings
You can submit your questions in advance when you register or send them live during the session; and our speakers will do their best to answer as many as possible during the Q&A segment.
We hope you can join us live, however if you are unable to participate; you can still register to access the replay on-demand at your convenience.
This webinar is provided on a complimentary basis.
*Please note that access to the webinar console via Internet Explorer is no longer supported. Please use Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge or another browser to access the webinar.