Deal Wrap is updated as of 4 p.m. ET.
– Banyan Capital Partners, through investment vehicle Banyan Committed Capital LP, acquired Second Nature Designs Ltd., which manufactures and distributes home decor and gifting products.
– A Gemspring Capital Management LLC affiliate acquired fencing installer and distributor Fenceworks Inc. for an undisclosed amount. Lincoln International was the financial adviser to Gemspring while Kirkland & Ellis was the legal adviser.
– Washington Harbour Partners LP acquired cyber solutions company Sixgen Inc. Crowell & Moring was the legal adviser to Washington Harbour, while PwC was its financial adviser. Holland & Knight acted as the legal adviser to Sixgen and KippsDeSanto & Co. was the company's financial adviser.
– Funds managed by Flexpoint Ford LLC made a significant investment in GoldState Music and the new partnership will accelerate the company's strategy of investing in music intellectual property assets. Reed Smith was the legal counsel to Flexpoint. Artisan One was the financial adviser and Alston & Bird was the legal counsel to GoldState.
– An entity affiliated with private equity firm Centre Lane Partners LLC completed the acquisition of the appliances division of Instant Brands Holdings Inc. Jones Day advised Centre Lane for the transaction.
For further private equity deals, read our latest In Play report, which looks at potential private equity-backed M&A, including rumored transactions, each week.