Update: We regret to inform you that we have decided to cancel the conference, in response to the recent COVID-19 situation. The safety and well-being of our employees and clients remains our top priority, and due to the uncertain situation and our commitment to risk management, we believe cancelling this event is in the best interest of all participants.
We are hosting select panels from the Conference via webinar.
Best Practices for Your Balance >
- Rethinking asset/liability management and balance sheet composition in light of lower interest rates
- Maintaining adequate liquidity as customers pull on credit lines
- Structuring a safe and profitable balance sheet in a holistic manner
- Hedging strategies you should consider today
- How to protect your balance sheet for the next credit cycle
- Minimizing margin compression
Optimizing Pricing and Risk in Your Loan Portfolio >
- Monitoring risk in your loan portfolio as the efforts to contain COVID-19 cause business disruption and slower economic growth
- Hedging in your loan portfolio
- Stress-testing your loan portfolio
- Adjusting loan pricing to reflect new risks, working with borrowers, modifying loans to reduce the fallout
- How fiscal stimulus can help banks serve their customers
Views from the Trenches: Investors’ Views of the Industry Today and Outlook for Tomorrow >
- Assessing current valuations in the industry and how this should inform banks’ strategic plans
- How will the turmoil in the markets impact capital raising, M&A activity?
- Driving value in the near term and preparing for the next credit cycle
- What can banks do to respond to the recent disruption in the markets?
- Looking through the crystal ball: What does the future hold?
Please join us for timely content to help you navigate this challenging time.
We do plan to host the Community Bankers Conference in 2021 at the Dallas Four Seasons.