Register to attend the premier analyst training seminar, and take your understanding of the power, gas, and renewables sector to the next level.
ATTEND A MARQUEE TRAINING SEMINAR
Celebrating its 13th year, this essential training seminar brings together analysts from across the industry, including power developers, generators, and transmission, capital markets, insurance, regulatory and advisory. Network with peers as you gain a deeper understanding of the industry.
SHAPE YOUR GROWTH STRATEGY
Explore power and gas assets, and renewable energy projects, how to value those assets from individual assets to whole companies. Learn how to apply financial analysis to better understand market trends.
MAKE INFORMED INVESTMENT DECISIONS
Gain a deeper understanding of valuation techniques, accessing capital markets, and work through project finance dynamics, gaining essential understanding of the risks. Learn from ratings experts how to effectively manage credit risk, and understand how earnings are impacted by rate cases.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Power and utilities analysts
- Investment banking, private equity, asset management, equity income research
- Insurance analysts investing in power and utilities, clean energy Project finance professionals
- Construction, operations and maintenance professionals, involved in power
- Attorneys, valuation, consulting and advisory
- Corporate strategy/development
- Finance, investor relations, treasury
- M&A analysts
- Credit and risk analysts
- State and federal regulatory agencies
Familiarity with basic finance and accounting concepts; pre-class reading material, which will be provided prior to the program; a calculator (or equivalent phone app) for use during the seminar. Laptops are not required but useful.
Thank you to our marketing partner