Among the three-volume leaders in the mainstream part of the new vehicle industry - Chevrolet, Ford, and Toyota, th… https://t.co/BBGUfdUjEM
Video: Outlook on mobility and shared models
Watch Mark Boyadjis, Global Technology Lead for Automotive Advisory Services, discuss the current trends around ride-hailing and the future of mobility services.
In this video interview, Mark answers questions like:
- How does ride-hailing influence the consumer vehicle market? And how will the shift materialize?
- How will automotive user experience change and why is it so important to the industry?
- What are the potential use cases for future mobility services?
For more insights on how to stay ahead of the mobility curve and to learn more about our mobility solutions, visit us at ihsmarkit.com/mobilityinsight.
- Toyota Excels in US Retail New Vehicle Industry
- India/Pakistan Sales and Production Commentary-Nov 2022
- New EV entries nibbling away at Tesla EV share
- Fuel for Thought: Top 5 Global Automotive Aftermarket Trends
- Ethnic Share in US Light Vehicle Market Reaches a Record 33%
- How much are consumers willing to pay for EV charging?
- S&P Global Mobility: November auto sales continue previous three-month trend
- When will the heartland embrace electric vehicles?
Be part of the Loyalty Industry Review session on December 13th, and get the latest loyalty results at the manufact… https://t.co/tahfKwR2N0
Register Now to meet S&P Global Mobility's Ian McIlravey at the EV Charging Infrastructure USA 2023 Exhibition and… https://t.co/DuJBbF8uMP