How much are consumers willing to pay for EV charging? Consumers were typically willing to pay the lowest price tie… https://t.co/0zus4V6yAw
Thriving in an electric future: Assessing the challenge of accelerating EV proliferation on states and utilities
The automotive industry is on the verge of a "step change"; a personal transportation evolution the likes of which has not been seen since internal combustion engines replaced the horse and buggy.
Electric vehicles are currently being introduced by virtually all Automotive manufacturers, including many new companies with significant funding, resulting in literally hundreds of new electric models.
Business as usual no longer applies. The increase in electric vehicles is already disruptive. Opportunities will come to the organizations that are most aware, knowledgeable, and proactive.
No longer speculation, the future is electrified
Global and State governments are drafting legislation to ban internal combustion engines within two automotive model cycles.
Many OEMs have committed to carbon neutrality by 2035 and are mandating their dealers commit hundreds of thousands of dollars retrofitting their facilities or stop selling the brand.
State electric vehicle demand is growing in unexpected areas, even in markets where legislation is not driving the change. We can no longer look at the market simply at the national level.
How can you ensure that your state/utility not only weathers this change but is positioned to win?
- New EV entries nibbling away at Tesla EV share
- Fuel for Thought: Top 5 Global Automotive Aftermarket Trends
- Ethnic Share in US Light Vehicle Market Reaches a Record 33%
- How much are consumers willing to pay for EV charging?
- S&P Global Mobility: November auto sales continue previous three-month trend
- When will the heartland embrace electric vehicles?
- Countdown to 2023: Sustained Passenger Vehicle Sales in October.
- Automotive Insights – Canadian EV Information and Analysis Q3 2022
In our recent Fuel for Thought Newsletter & Podcast, S&P Global Mobility experts share insights into the emerging t… https://t.co/TJDIWhDBWe
Ethnic share in the US light vehicle market reached a record 33% in September 2022. In other words, one of every th… https://t.co/10WcC7jVTj