In our recent Fuel for Thought Newsletter & Podcast, S&P Global Mobility experts share insights into the emerging t… https://t.co/TJDIWhDBWe
Join IHS Markit as we host our inaugural US Brand Performance Review webinar
IHS Markit will be hosting its inaugural US Brand Performance Review webinar, unveiling the results of a comprehensive brand analysis powered by the market-leading, trusted data and experts.
The all-new US Brand Performance Review is a robust, grounded in data evaluation of each automotive brand marketing vehicles in the United States. This assessment is derived from the most trusted and comprehensive data and analysis including retail market share, loyalty, conquest, product portfolio, automotive technology, and dealer networks.
Looking at the industry across the mainstream and luxury competitive sets, and within each of these, ranking and providing insight based on multiple critical and highly relevant metrics.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- How does my brand perform compared to the competition?
- What areas need attention?
- Which brands are currently highly sought after and why?
- How to develop brand pricing/positioning based on relative strengths?
- Where are there opportunities for my brand versus key competitors?
Join us for this complimentary webinar where we will share detailed brand results with attendees with follow-up meetings upon request.
- New EV entries nibbling away at Tesla EV share
- Fuel for Thought: Top 5 Global Automotive Aftermarket Trends
- Ethnic Share in US Light Vehicle Market Reaches a Record 33%
- How much are consumers willing to pay for EV charging?
- S&P Global Mobility: November auto sales continue previous three-month trend
- When will the heartland embrace electric vehicles?
- Countdown to 2023: Sustained Passenger Vehicle Sales in October.
- Automotive Insights – Canadian EV Information and Analysis Q3 2022
Ethnic share in the US light vehicle market reached a record 33% in September 2022. In other words, one of every th… https://t.co/10WcC7jVTj
Tesla is the dominant EV sales leader, but they are shedding share as mainstream OEMs arrive. The challenge: Tesla’… https://t.co/GO7pjhUxjP