In our recent Fuel for Thought Newsletter & Podcast, S&P Global Mobility experts share insights into the emerging t… https://t.co/TJDIWhDBWe
The European CO2 Compliance Challenge
Colin Couchman discusses the European CO2 compliance challenge and how OEMs might adjust their strategies
The European Union CO2 emissions targets are coming into force in 2021 against a technological backdrop where achieving these targets is increasingly difficult to achieve with conventional technology. So stiff is this challenge, that many in the industry see compliance as a bigger hurdle than the ongoing global coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) virus pandemic.
- New EV entries nibbling away at Tesla EV share
- Fuel for Thought: Top 5 Global Automotive Aftermarket Trends
- Ethnic Share in US Light Vehicle Market Reaches a Record 33%
- How much are consumers willing to pay for EV charging?
- S&P Global Mobility: November auto sales continue previous three-month trend
- When will the heartland embrace electric vehicles?
- Countdown to 2023: Sustained Passenger Vehicle Sales in October.
- Automotive Insights – Canadian EV Information and Analysis Q3 2022
Ethnic share in the US light vehicle market reached a record 33% in September 2022. In other words, one of every th… https://t.co/10WcC7jVTj
Tesla is the dominant EV sales leader, but they are shedding share as mainstream OEMs arrive. The challenge: Tesla’… https://t.co/GO7pjhUxjP