In our recent Fuel for Thought Newsletter & Podcast, S&P Global Mobility experts share insights into the emerging t… https://t.co/TJDIWhDBWe
Automotive Rapid Response Report - 14 April 2020
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to unfold, IHS Markit offers uniquely actionable, rapid insights to drive your business. Insights powered by the most up-to-date information available provide critical intelligence to inform near-term planning and longer-term strategic decision making. Download our weekly Rapid Response Report to get real-time market feedback on specific market actions that will help you get a step ahead and help determine which actions to take next.
- 95% month-over-month-to-date negative registration impact in Michigan with the implementation of the Shelter-in-Place Executive Order (vehicle sales suspended)
- 3% week-over-week registration increase in Michigan coinciding with the revision of the executive order, allowing online vehicle sales
- Florida is seeing a 53% decline with limited restrictions on automotive transactions
- States permitting online sales are seeing a 20% lower negative impact to their registration volume
- New EV entries nibbling away at Tesla EV share
- Fuel for Thought: Top 5 Global Automotive Aftermarket Trends
- Ethnic Share in US Light Vehicle Market Reaches a Record 33%
- How much are consumers willing to pay for EV charging?
- S&P Global Mobility: November auto sales continue previous three-month trend
- When will the heartland embrace electric vehicles?
- Countdown to 2023: Sustained Passenger Vehicle Sales in October.
- Automotive Insights – Canadian EV Information and Analysis Q3 2022
Ethnic share in the US light vehicle market reached a record 33% in September 2022. In other words, one of every th… https://t.co/10WcC7jVTj
Tesla is the dominant EV sales leader, but they are shedding share as mainstream OEMs arrive. The challenge: Tesla’… https://t.co/GO7pjhUxjP