Be part of the Loyalty Industry Review session on December 13th, and get the latest loyalty results at the manufact… https://t.co/tahfKwR2N0
Automotive Insights - Canadian EV Information and Analysis
- Battery electric vehicles (BEV) have grown nationally by 6% or +675 units.
- Hybrid electric vehicles (HEV) have grown nationally by 4% or +775 units.
- British Columbia leads the way with the adoption of electrification.
- Zero Emission Vehicles (ZEV) includes BEV/PHEV/FCEV and accounted for 13.4% of all new light vehicles registered in the quarter in British Columbia.
- Share of ZEV is 5.0% nationally which is an increase q/q.
National enhanced fuel type trend Total volumes of all enhanced fuel types BEV / PHEV / HEV / FCEV (xEV) increased Q1 2021 vs Q4 2020 with the penetration of xEV vehicles making up 10.3% while traditional ICE vehicle volume decreased q/q by 10.1%. The first quarter 2021 has seen consistent improvement in xEV's market share from 7.4% in Q1 2020 to 10.3% in Q1 2021. HEV still represents the highest volume of the group but BEVs are steadily gaining each quarter. Of note is volumes of PHEVs decreased in both 2019 and 2020 but are showing an increase in 2021 q/q. Light vehicle registrations reflected a dramatic shift, as share of xEVs has increased 3.1 percentage points from Q1 2020 in the first quarter of this year. In addition, ZEVs have increased share by 1.2 percent points.
- New EV entries nibbling away at Tesla EV share
- Fuel for Thought: Top 5 Global Automotive Aftermarket Trends
- Ethnic Share in US Light Vehicle Market Reaches a Record 33%
- How much are consumers willing to pay for EV charging?
- S&P Global Mobility: November auto sales continue previous three-month trend
- When will the heartland embrace electric vehicles?
- Countdown to 2023: Sustained Passenger Vehicle Sales in October.
- Automotive Insights – Canadian EV Information and Analysis Q3 2022
Register Now to meet S&P Global Mobility's Ian McIlravey at the EV Charging Infrastructure USA 2023 Exhibition and… https://t.co/DuJBbF8uMP
How much are consumers willing to pay for EV charging? Consumers were typically willing to pay the lowest price tie… https://t.co/0zus4V6yAw