How much are consumers willing to pay for EV charging? Consumers were typically willing to pay the lowest price tie… https://t.co/0zus4V6yAw
Automotive Insights – Canadian EV Information and Analysis Q1 2022
- In Canada, trends in zero-emission vehicles (ZEV = BEV and PHEV) picked up in the first quarter of 2022
- A ZEV now accounts for one out of every twelve new vehicles registered in Canada
- ZEV's market share increased to 8.3% in Q1 2022, up from 5.0% in the previous quarter
National Enhanced Fuel Type Trend
When compared to Q1 2021, New vehicle registrations fell by 9.3% overall and the combined volume of xEV light vehicles (EV/PHEV/HEV/FCEV) increased by 20% in Q1 2022, xEVs now account for 13.8% of all new registrations, while traditional ICE vehicles account for 86.2%.
Further comparison of Q1 2022, BEVs and PHEVs saw volume gains (6,748 and 1,807), while HEV and FCEV each saw volume declines.
Inventory constraints, new BEV and PHEV entrants, and increased fuel prices have accelerated the uptake of BEV and PHEV vehicles in the Canadian market.
This article was published by S&P Global Mobility and not by S&P Global Ratings, which is a separately managed division of S&P Global.
- New EV entries nibbling away at Tesla EV share
- Fuel for Thought: Top 5 Global Automotive Aftermarket Trends
- Ethnic Share in US Light Vehicle Market Reaches a Record 33%
- How much are consumers willing to pay for EV charging?
- S&P Global Mobility: November auto sales continue previous three-month trend
- When will the heartland embrace electric vehicles?
- Countdown to 2023: Sustained Passenger Vehicle Sales in October.
- Automotive Insights – Canadian EV Information and Analysis Q3 2022
In our recent Fuel for Thought Newsletter & Podcast, S&P Global Mobility experts share insights into the emerging t… https://t.co/TJDIWhDBWe
Ethnic share in the US light vehicle market reached a record 33% in September 2022. In other words, one of every th… https://t.co/10WcC7jVTj