Car-shoppers rejoice! Recovering production levels will bolster dealer stocks, while interest rate hikes and econom… https://t.co/PSEMy120wp
Countdown to 2023: India Overtook Japan to become Third Largest Car Market in Q2 & Q3.
Race for third place: Can India snatch the bronze medal in annual vehicle sales from Japan in 2022? The contest is on, Q4 will decide.If annual light vehicle sales were a race, the annual ranking has been stable for more than a decade: Since 2007, Japan has been the bronze medalist in automotive sales when surpassed by Mainland China. However, the "race for the third place" is on: India surpassed sales of Germany in 2021 and is challenging Japan´s position. YTD, Japan is leading by a thin margin owing to the strong Q1 with the end of the Japanese fiscal year. However, in Q2 and Q3, India´s sales exceeded sales of Japan. The contest is on and will be decided in Q4-2022.
This article was published by S&P Global Mobility and not by S&P Global Ratings, which is a separately managed division of S&P Global.
- US Automotive Market Share Wars Will Resume in 2023
- Middle East & Africa Sales and Production Commentary- January 2023
- Tesla share of EV market declines; Domestics, Koreans and Europeans gain
- January 2023 US auto sales highlight mixed messaging
- The trouble with Nomads
- Americans appear ready for the European car-ordering model
- Pickup owners moving to SUVs (like everyone else)
- Yet Another Tesla Advantage
Register for our 2023 Automotive Loyalty Summit, where we will recognize the 2022 automotive loyalty award winners,… https://t.co/KLBRNzFrcb
In this month's Fuel for Thought podcast, we discuss what's shaping up in 2023 to be a story about demand considera… https://t.co/SeCTu4Wfud