Countdown to 2023: Sustained Passenger Vehicle Sales in October.
Three of the European Big Five posted double-digit Y-o-Y growth for October. YTD numbers remain in negative territory.
As we countdown to 2023, we are sharing (week-) daily information pieces, using data from Global Auto Demand Tracker. With early October 2022 for European passenger vehicle sales available, time to take a quick pulse. Three of the European Big Five posted double-digit growth (Germany, UK, Spain). Also other countries such as Belgium, Netherlands and Sweden posted ~20% gains.
Western Europe vehicle sales by month/year (<3.5 tonnes)
This article was published by S&P Global Mobility and not by S&P Global Ratings, which is a separately managed division of S&P Global.
- S&P Global Mobility: November auto sales continue previous three-month trend
- When will the heartland embrace electric vehicles?
- Automotive Insights – Canadian EV Information and Analysis Q3 2022
- Countdown to 2023: Price hikes for electrified vehicles outpace combustion counterparts
- Countdown to 2023: China and Norway Lead the World. But in Different Ways.
- Countdown to 2023: India Overtook Japan to become Third Largest Car Market in Q2 & Q3.
- Polk Audiences and the need for a new EV Taxonomy
- A reckoning for EV battery raw materials