The S&P GSCI Zinc Capped Component 1-Month Forward is designed to emphasize the performance of the zinc market, based on the closest contract expiration included in the index one month from the present date. On a monthly basis, zinc has a target weight of 32% with the remaining 68% distributed equally to the remaining commodities in the S&P GSCI.
Top 10 Constituents by Index WeightFull Constituents List
No index-linked product details are currently available.
This list includes investable products traded on certain exchanges currently linked to this selection of indices. While we have tried to include all such products, we do not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of such lists. Please refer to the disclaimers here for more information about S&P Dow Jones Indices' relationship to such third party product offerings.