Car-shoppers rejoice! Recovering production levels will bolster dealer stocks, while interest rate hikes and econom… https://t.co/PSEMy120wp
MHCV (Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicles) powertrain (propulsion system) long term forecast.
This article was published by S&P Global Mobility and not by S&P Global Ratings, which is a separately managed division of S&P Global.
- US Automotive Market Share Wars Will Resume in 2023
- Middle East & Africa Sales and Production Commentary- January 2023
- Tesla share of EV market declines; Domestics, Koreans and Europeans gain
- January 2023 US auto sales highlight mixed messaging
- The trouble with Nomads
- Americans appear ready for the European car-ordering model
- Pickup owners moving to SUVs (like everyone else)
- Yet Another Tesla Advantage
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Register for our 2023 Automotive Loyalty Summit, where we will recognize the 2022 automotive loyalty award winners,… https://t.co/KLBRNzFrcb
In this month's Fuel for Thought podcast, we discuss what's shaping up in 2023 to be a story about demand considera… https://t.co/SeCTu4Wfud