S&P Global Market Intelligencepresents a weekly rundown of recent significant management and board changes andpersonnel moves in the European and Asia-Pacific real estate industries. The movesare listed by sector and by announcement date in reverse chronological order. TheNorth America Hires and Fires column will be published Thursday.
*NSI NV it appointed chief investment officerAnne de Jong as director at its annual general meeting of shareholders held April29. The company also appointed K. Koks - Van der Sluijs and H.M.M. Meijer membersof the supervisory board.
Further,the company appointed PricewaterhouseCoopers Accountants NV as auditor, effectivefrom the 2016 financial year.
*BUWOG AG's supervisoryboard extended CEO Daniel Riedl's contract for another five years through April28, 2021, according to a news release.
* it appointed two directors, PatriciaSavin and Catherine Soubie, at its general meeting held April 27.
* it will recommend the appointmentof KPMG LLP as the company's external auditor for the financial year ending Nov.30, 2017. KPMG will replace Deloitte LLP, which will remain in its position as auditoruntil Nov. 30.
* that it appointed Fredrik Ottosson businessarea head and that he will be involved in developing the company's properties inGothenburg, Sweden. He will be a member of the company's executive management andwill take up the position by the beginning of August.
* said it Sean McMahon to the newlycreated role of chief investment officer. He will join the group in August.McMahon will be responsible for the group's strategy, mergers and acquisitions,corporate development and transactions, and he will join Charter Hall's executiveleadership group.
He mostrecently held the same title at Frasers Property Australia.
* DannyTeoh Leong Kay stepped down as board chairman and nonexecutive independent directorof CapitaLand Mall Trust'smanager, CapitaLand Mall Trust Management Ltd. He will also cease to be a memberof the investment committee and chairman of the corporate disclosure committee,according to a news release.He will be replaced by nonexecutiveindependent director Richard Magnus as chairman of the board and of the corporatedisclosure committee.
Further,CapitaLand Ltd. groupCFO Lang Tao Yih, Arthurwill be appointed to the board of CapitaLand Mall Trust Management Ltd. as a nonexecutivenonindependent director. He will also serve as a member of the audit committee andthe executive committee.
All changesare effective May 1.
* said it will proposethe appointment of Nobuyoshi Sato as substitute executive director at its generalmeeting of unit holders to be held June 10.
* it elected Vichaya Chatikavanijas director, replacing Kriengkrai Thiennukul, at its annual general meeting of shareholdersheld April 26.