U.S. TV station ad revenue is expected to return to pre-pandemic levels over the next five years. How will factors… https://t.co/ueMjjosdqp
iBoxx Yield Select Quarterly Update Q4 2021
iBoxx Yield Select is an index framework to capture the credit-carry factor in corporate bond markets. Yield Select strategies use sampling techniques to target portfolio yield-enhancement subject to investors' tolerances for risk versus the market benchmark.
This quarter, the Benchmark's average yields (and average spreads) were slightly up and index performance was essentially flat.
However, the UST curve bear flattened and this drove index yield changes across the curve. Yields rose in the short-end and stayed relatively unchanged in the long end. This was reflected in the performance of the high duration Carry Benchmark which outperformed the Benchmark considerably.
S&P Global provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
This article was published by S&P Global Market Intelligence and not by S&P Global Ratings, which is a separately managed division of S&P Global.
- iBoxx USD Asia ex-Japan Monthly Update: October 2022
- iBoxx SGD Monthly Update: October 2022
- iBoxx ALBI Monthly Update: October 2022
- iBoxx SGD Monthly Update: September 2022
- iBoxx USD Asia ex-Japan Monthly Update: September 2022
- iBoxx ALBI Monthly Update: September 2022
- iBoxx SGD Monthly Update: August 2022
- iBoxx USD Asia ex-Japan Monthly Update: August 2022