The S&P GSCI ex Ag & Livestock Unleaded Gasoline Capped Component is designed to primarily track the performance of the Unleaded Gasoline market, and to a lesser extent, the rest of the commodities market excluding agriculture and livestock. On a monthly basis, Unleaded Gasoline has a target weight of 32% with the remaining 68% distributed equally to the remaining eligible components of the S&P GSCI excluding agriculture and livestock.
Top 10 Constituents by Index WeightFull Constituents List
No index-linked product details are currently available.
This list includes investable products traded on certain exchanges currently linked to this selection of indices. While we have tried to include all such products, we do not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of such lists. Please refer to the disclaimers here for more information about S&P Dow Jones Indices' relationship to such third party product offerings.