The S&P GSCI ex Ag & Livestock Gasoil Capped Component is designed to primarily track the performance of the gasoil market, and to a lesser extent, the rest of the commodities market excluding agriculture and livestock. On a monthly basis, gasoil has a target weight of 32% with the remaining 68% distributed equally to the remaining eligible components of the S&P GSCI excluding agriculture and livestock.
Top 10 Constituents by Index WeightExport
*Based on GICS sectors
The weightings for each sector of the index are rounded to the nearest tenth of a percent, therefore, the aggregate weights for the index may not equal to 100%.
*Based on GICS Sectors