The S&P GSCI Energy & Extended Metals Copper Capped Component is designed to track the performance of the copper market. On a monthly basis, copper has a target weight of 32% with the remaining 68% distributed equally among the remaining commodities. Extended metals adds palladium and platinum to precious metals.
Top 10 Constituents by Index WeightExport
*Based on GICS sectors
The weightings for each sector of the index are rounded to the nearest tenth of a percent, therefore, the aggregate weights for the index may not equal to 100%.
*Based on GICS Sectors