Accepted for CFA® credit
A complimentary webinar for investment professionals
The sustained low interest rate environment has forced insurers to reassess their asset allocations and weigh the tradeoffs between risk and yield.
Join our panel of industry experts as they discuss the impact of current market conditions and where insurance companies are – or could be – looking to invest.
Topics will include:
- Key challenges and structural changes insurers are facing as a result of COVID-19
- How insurers are adjusting allocations to address industry headwinds
- A framework for thinking about yield, credit quality, and risk in investment decisions
- Lynn Bachstetter, Senior Director, Global Head of Insurance Solutions, S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Andrew Coupe, Senior Consultant, NEPC
- Brian D. Luke, CFA, Global Head of Fixed Income Indices, S&P Dow Jones Indices
- Andrew McCollum, Global Head of Asset Management, Greenwich Associates