Accepted for CFA®, CIMA®, and CFP® credit
A complimentary webinar for financial advisors
History suggests that sectors have a greater potential to over- and underperform during U.S. presidential election years, but finding the right sector candidates to endorse can be challenging.
Sam Stovall, Chief Investment Strategist at CFRA, will offer insight into how sectors have responded to past elections and what the sector landscape may look like going into 2021.
Topics will include:
- Why election years have offered greater sector outperformance opportunities than non-election years
- Why sectors offer more capacity for active managers to add value than stocks do
- The opportunities and risks associated with chasing sector performance and determining the right sector allocations
- Matt Bartolini, CFA, Head of SPDR Americas Research, State Street Global Advisors
- Richard Bernstein, CEO/CIO, Richard Bernstein Advisors
- Anu R. Ganti, CFA, Senior Director, Index Investment Strategy, S&P Dow Jones Indices
- Sam Stovall, CFP, Chief Investment Strategist, CFRA, Equity and Fund Research