Accepted for CFA® credit, pending CIMA® and CFP® credit approval
A complimentary event for financial advisors and wealth managers
Rising inflation and geopolitics continue to keep investors on their toes. Join us and industry leaders to explore how advisors can balance risk and opportunity by combining traditional passive solutions with the latest ESG, dividend, fixed income, and thematic strategies.
Sam Stovall, Managing Director of U.S. Equity Strategy at CFRA, will share his equity market outlook and discuss opportunities at the market, sector and industry level. Rodger Baker, Director of the Stratfor Center for Applied Geopolitics at RANE, will share an economic outlook on the potential risks associated with inflation and emerging world events.
Topics will also include:
- The impact of index construction on risk/return, liquidity and capacity issues in U.S. small- and mid-cap equities
- Employing rules-based methods to reassess asset allocations and weigh the tradeoffs between risk and yield
- How practitioners are using a range of ESG data and indices to align investments and values with client goals
- Using dividend, factor, and style strategies to protect against short-term shocks and keep long-term goals in reach
- Leveraging cutting-edge indices to access the megatrends, including cryptocurrency and the sectors driving the Fourth Industrial Revolution