A complimentary webinar for investment professionals
In response to growing demand from investors domestically and internationally, many Brazilian companies are now demonstrating their dedication to ESG-focused business practices. But how can investors identify these companies and integrate them into a core portfolio strategy?
Join speakers from S&P DJI, B3, SAM, BRAM, BTG Pactual, and JGP to learn how investors can now use index-based strategies to incorporate ESG while maintaining broad-market exposure.
Topics will include:
- How institutional and individual investors can integrate ESG considerations into the core of their portfolio
- How international markets have implemented broad-market ESG index-based strategies and why these strategies are gaining traction globally
- How the quality of local-market financial products may be improving as Brazilian companies increasingly embrace ESG
- Márcio Roberto Correia, Investment Funds Manager, JGP
- Paulo Eduardo de Souza Sampaio, Senior Director, Sales, Latin America–South Cone, S&P Dow Jones Indices
- Margaret Dorn, Senior Director, ESG Product Strategy, S&P Dow Jones Indices
- Beatriz Freitas, ESG Executive Director, BTG Pactual
- Jvan Gaffuri Director - ESG Benchmarking, S&P Global
- Marcelo Nantes de Souza, CIO, Bradesco Asset Management
- Raphael Saleme, Associate Director, Relationship with Buy Side Clients, B3