S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily summary of ratings actions on European, Middle Eastern and African financial institutions and economies.
* DBRS confirmed the ratings of Italy-based Banco BPM SpA, including its BBB(low)/R-2(middle) long- and short-term issuer ratings, and revised the trend to stable from negative. The rating agency also took similar actions on the same ratings of Banco BPM unit Banca Akros SpA.
* Fitch Ratings downgraded Banca Carige SpA's viability rating to "f" from "c" and subsequently upgraded it to "ccc+." The Italian bank's long- and short-term issuer default ratings of CCC+/C were affirmed, along with its support rating and support rating floor of 5 and No Floor, respectively.
* Moody's extended the review for downgrade of Crédit Mutuel Arkéa SACC's ratings, including its Aa3 long-term bank deposit, issuer and senior unsecured debt ratings, "a3" adjusted baseline credit assessment, Aa2 counterparty risk ratings and Aa2(cr) counterparty risk assessment.
* Fitch assigned JSC Halyk Bank Georgia a viability rating of "b+," while affirming its long-and short-term issuer default ratings at BB-/B and support rating at 3. The outlook on the long-term rating is positive, in line with that on parent and sole shareholder JSC Halyk Savings Bank of Kazakhstan.
* Moody's affirmed Converse Bank CJSC's long- and short-term local- and foreign-currency deposit ratings at B2/Not Prime and changed the outlook on the long-term local-currency rating to positive from stable. The outlook on the long-term foreign-currency deposit rating remained stable. The Armenian lender's long- and short-term local- and foreign-currency counterparty risk ratings of B1/Not Prime were also affirmed, among other ratings.
* Moody's affirmed Lebanon's issuer ratings at B3 and revised the outlook to negative from stable, citing the threat presented by domestic and geopolitical risks to the country's financial stability and government liquidity position.
* Moody's confirmed Commercial Bank of Dubai PSC's long-term bank deposit ratings at Baa1 and revised the outlook on the ratings to negative, concluding a review for downgrade initiated in October. Its P-2 short-term bank deposit ratings, "ba1" baseline and adjusted baseline credit assessments, A3/P-2 long- and short-term counterparty risk ratings and A3(cr)/P-2(cr) long- and short-term counterparty risk assessments were affirmed.
* Capital Intelligence Ratings affirmed Jordan Islamic Bank's long- and short-term foreign-currency ratings at BB-/B, with a negative outlook.
* Moody's affirmed Nigeria-based Africa Finance Corp.'s A3 long-term issuer and senior unsecured ratings, with a stable outlook. The pan-African development finance institution's P-2 short-term issuer rating was also affirmed, among other ratings.
Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.