S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of select executive management and other personnel moves at Asian financial institutions. The news items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Hong Kong-based CASH Financial Services Group Ltd. said Ng Tse Wai Anthony resigned as CEO and executive director to pursue his own business, with effect from Jan. 1.
* Malaysia's RHB Bank Bhd. appointed Govindan A/L Kunchamboo an independent nonexecutive director on its board, effective Jan. 1.
* Alliance Bank Malaysia Bhd. CFO Wong Lai Loong has retired.
* India's Axis Bank Ltd. appointed Naveen Tahilyani group executive and head of banking operations and transformation, effective Jan. 6.
* Public Financial Holdings Ltd. said Lee Huat Oon will retire as executive director of the company, effective Jan. 1.
* India-based Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd. appointed S. Sundar interim managing director and CEO, effective Jan. 1.
* Bank of Guiyang Co. Ltd. named Wang Yong a director on its board.
* Sri Lanka-based Prime Finance PLC CEO Rasika Prasanna Kaluarachchi has resigned, effective Feb. 28.
* NSX Ltd. said Michael Cox resigned as a director, with effect from Feb. 19.
* China International Capital Corp. Ltd. has appointed Huang Zhaohui CEO to replace Bi Mingjian.
* China Lending Corp. approved the appointment of Zhigang Liu as co-chair of the company's board.
* Yiren Digital Ltd., previously known as Yirendai Ltd., tapped a former HSBC Bank (Singapore) Ltd. executive as its new CFO.
* Japan Post Holdings Co. Ltd. CEO Masatsugu Nagato and Senior Vice President Yasuo Suzuki resigned to take management responsibility for selling improper life insurance products, The Wall Street Journal reported.
* Bangkok Bank PCL director Charn Sophonpanich resigned from the bank's board, with effect Dec. 25, 2019.
* Everbright Securities Co. Ltd. said Ju Hao and Pan Jianyun stepped down as a nonexecutive director and business director, respectively.
* Luzheng Futures Co. Ltd. named Zheng Jianping independent nonexecutive director for a three-year term starting Dec. 26, 2019.