trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/ALo_WswcynrF3sh0oFMPtA2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

Stellar AfricaGold to acquire 2 gold exploration permits in Cote d'Ivoire

Essential Metals & Mining Insights July 2020

COVID-19 Mining Impacts — Mining Projects With At-Risk Production

Mining Insights Newsletter June 2020

A Decade of Underperformance for Gold Discoveries


Stellar AfricaGold to acquire 2 gold exploration permits in Cote d'Ivoire

Stellar AfricaGold Inc. optioned up to a 100% interest in Cote d'Ivoire-based Birimian Geology Exploration SARL, which holds two gold exploration permits covering about 471 square kilometers.

The Bocanda permit covers 97 square kilometers, and the Djekanou permit covers 374 square kilometers, according to a Jan. 7 news release.

The Canadian gold miner can acquire an initial 80% interest for US$20,000 and must spend US$3.0 million on the permits in 48 months to maintain the option. The company can then purchase the remaining 20% stake at any time for US$1.5 million.

Vendors of Birimian Geology will retain a 1.25% net smelter return royalty.