The S&P GSCI Crude Oil 12 Month Forward Capped Component is designed to emphasize the performance of the crude oil market, based on the closest contract expiration included in the index 12 months from the present date. On a monthly basis, crude oil has a target weight of 32% with the remaining 68% distributed equally to the remaining commodities in the S&P GSCI.
Top 10 Constituents by Index WeightExport
*Based on GICS sectors
The weightings for each sector of the index are rounded to the nearest tenth of a percent, therefore, the aggregate weights for the index may not equal to 100%.
*Based on GICS Sectors