The Dow Jones Commodity Index (DJCI) Gold Capped Component is designed to primarily track the performance of the gold market, and to a lesser extent, the rest of the commodities market. On a monthly basis, gold has a target weight of 15% with the remaining 85% distributed equally to the remaining eligible commodities of the DJCI. All components are capped at 20%.
Top 10 Constituents by Index WeightExport
*Based on GICS sectors
The weightings for each sector of the index are rounded to the nearest tenth of a percent, therefore, the aggregate weights for the index may not equal to 100%.
*Based on GICS Sectors