In a market dominated by volatility and inflation concerns, innovations in passive investing may allow Brazilian investors to mitigate risk, diversify internationally and tap into novel markets. Join S&P DJI and B3 as we bring together industry leaders and financial practitioners to explore how passive strategies may offer new opportunities across regions, asset classes and themes.
Topics will also include:
- The latest developments in the Brazilian and international equity markets
- Why active and passive strategies are not mutually exclusive and strategies for reconciling these two approaches
- Diversifying within U.S. equities through index-based dividend, thematic and ESG strategies
- Using passive strategies to participate in internnational megatrends from biotech to clean energy
- How real estate and fixed income may help to both mitigate inflation and access income