The S&P GSCI Unleaded Gasoline Capped Component 2-Month Forward is designed to emphasize the performance of the unleaded gasoline market, based on the closest contract expiration included in the index two months from the present date. On a monthly basis, unleaded gasoline has a target weight of 32% with the remaining 68% distributed equally to the remaining commodities in the S&P GSCI.
Top 10 Constituents by Index WeightFull Constituents List
The weightings for each sector of the index are rounded to the nearest tenth of a percent; therefore, the aggregate weights for the index may not equal 100%.
Based on GICS® sectors