The S&P GSCI Lean Hogs Capped Component is designed to track the performance of the lean hogs market. On a monthly basis, lean hogs have a target weight of 32% with the remaining 68% distributed equally to the remaining commodities outside lean hogs’ component.
Top 10 Constituents by Index WeightExport
*Based on GICS sectors
The weightings for each sector of the index are rounded to the nearest tenth of a percent, therefore, the aggregate weights for the index may not equal to 100%.
*Based on GICS Sectors