Accepted for CFA®, CFP® and pending IIROC® credit
A complimentary event for investment professionals
This year's mix of volatility and prolonged uncertainty underscores the importance of building a resilient core. As investors look to prepare portfolios for 2021, how could more strategic building blocks offer protection from the unforeseen without sacrificing access to opportunity?
Join us to explore the range of innovative, low-cost strategies designed to meet clients' specific investment goals—from ESG to factors, sectors, and beyond.
Industry experts will also explore:
- How core ESG strategies can provide risk protection while offering a meaningful boost in ESG representation without necessarily sacrificing returns
- How to implement quality and dividend strategies to protect against short-term shocks and keep long-term goals in reach
- How index construction affects risk/return, liquidity, and capacity issues in U.S. small- and mid-cap equities
- Craig Lazzara, CFA, Global Head of Index Investment Strategy at S&P DJI, will discuss the effectiveness of indexing in building a stable core.
- Sam Stovall, CFP, Chief Investment Strategist at CFRA, will share his post-election equity outlook for North America.