A complimentary event for financial advisors and wealth managers
Accredited to FPA CPD hours
It's no surprise that persistent inflation, rising rates, and a looming recession are hampering investor plans for the rest of 2022 and beyond. Following years of sustained growth, the viability of index-based solutions and ETFs can provide a wide variety of options for portfolio diversification.
Join S&P Dow Jones Indices, in association with the ASX, as we bring together industry practitioners and peers to discuss the latest development in indexing and ETF strategies, and how they be used to navigate short-term shocks while capitalizing on long-term trends.
- An overview of the trends shaping indexing and ETF investing
- A closer look at the evolution of indexing and ETFs in model portfolios
- What index strategies can help build resilience into portfolios to help investors meet their long-term objectives
- What's the latest trends in ESG integration
- Exploring other innovative index solutions to help prepare for what's next