Whether it's vetting a small supplier, engaging with a new partner, or onboarding a large new outsourcing provider, due diligence is the starting point for every relationship an organization embarks on. Performing sound Entity Due Diligence (EDD) sets a firm foundation and enables proactive, effective Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM), even as the risk landscape and the nature of individual relationships evolve.
During this webinar, our experts will dive deeper into the discussion surrounding the importance of establishing a strong due diligence program by exploring:
- The importance of monitoring emerging vulnerabilities
- How standardized third-party assessments promote resilient TPRM programs
- The importance of quality data to mitigate due diligence risk
- The future of validated due diligence data
- Steps of effective due diligence
- How to maximize the long-term value of due diligence date